Friday 17 December 2010

"I have so much to do that I am going to bed"




I discovered this piece by typographer, illustrator and graphic designer Sebastian Lester by mistake, yet I feel it couldn't portray how I feel about my current work status better. I have so much to do this Christmas that I can't even classify it as a holiday by any means.

I was drawn to his website - www.seblester.co.uk - and was really impressed with his body of typographic work. He has worked in collaboration with many big name brands, including Apple, The Daily Telegraph and Penguin books, and his work is really inspiring. I love type and Lester is clearly passionate about letterforms which is refreshing to see. Here is a selection of his work:







****Update**** 
Discovered that Seb will be coming to my uni to give a lecture at some point later this year. Excited!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those definitely are very wise words indeed.