Saturday 23 April 2011

All Tropical


My blog (this thing right here) was selected as All Tropical's favourite blog of the week! Really humbled that they  found it and were impressed by what I have to say. They gave me a lovely write-up:


"Another blog from an All Tropical Member. Gemma is studying Design and Art Direction at Manchester School of Art. There is a lot of interest here for up and coming designers and fans of visual art more generally. Gemma is a brilliant writer and it is very refreshing to see a blog that somebody has put so much care and attention into."


 Thanks guys!

All Tropical is a platform for designers to promote their work by entering designs to be screen-printed on t-shirts. What's more is that there's the opportunity to win £150, as well as your t-shirts being printed and sold if your design is picked as the favourite of the week. Check out what they do here.

I've recently entered a design into their latest competition, to produce an idea based upon your representation of Summer. I will post some images of my design once the voting is open on the 27th April. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: