Tuesday 20 April 2010

Flux; Spring edition.




Here is the original published copy of the spring edition of Flux magazine. I've been lucky to have my work published in the issue. It has been incorporated into the art direction of the publication, and is featured on the contents page layout. 

It feels odd seeing my designs in a glossy magazine! Also it's more odd that for our latest brief, we've been set the task of redesigning not only the cover and an article from the issue, but the contents page too; which poses the question of do I keep my work in the spread or remove it?! Tricky. Although I am over the moon I get the chance to display some work commercially, I wasn't too keen on the design that was chosen, but ah well - like they say; any publicity is good publicity!

p.s. excuse the poor image quality.

No comments: