Tuesday 6 April 2010

One hundred take two...

Here is my developed idea from the original designs created for my 100 brief. After gaining feedback from tutors, it was agreed that some of my original ideas would be interesting if I was to push them further, so I have created a new accordion book demonstrating these designs. Each page portrays a tip on how to reach the age of 100 (like before), however this time I have employed the type to illustrate what is being said in the copy. For instance, the letters from the word "Swim" are arranged to create the image of someone on a diving board. Really pleased with how it has worked out!



- "make love" and "eat fish"

-"travel" and "be positive"

- "laugh daily"
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

SKIZO said...

I
Like
Your
Work
Good
Creations

BOD said...

Ver very good work ! Love it ! Congrats, Gemma !

Unknown said...

thanks guys!